Current Affairs 8 November 2017 (the present current issues). The underneath is the present undertakings of 8th November of this current year. For more present undertakings on National, International and other current issues in India stay refreshed to the present issues pages in the Indi work caution. Current issues today, GK today. 8th November 2017 current Affairs.
For more Current Affairs 8th November 2017 and Quizzes for the planning of SBI PO and Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current undertakings of June 2017, for aggressive exams by specialists, are accessible on IndiJobAlert.com. current issues today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers different Current Affairs Today areas of business and economy, managing an account and back, Indian and International undertakings, people, guard, condition and numerous for aggressive exams getting ready hopefuls.
Indian State Current Affairs 8th November 2017
- A venture of around 19 billion dollars was conferred amid the three-day super nourishment occasion World Food India. The occasion made a reverberating progress and saw investment from 60 nations and more than 50 worldwide CEOs
- Odisha being the ‘center state’ of uber occasion World Food India-2017 (WFI), the state set to get speculations from Amul worth around Rs.250 Crores.
- Telangana set to give 24×7 power supply keeping in mind the end goal to support cultivate area. The state government chose to take this action by providing ‘quality’ and ‘continuous’ power on an exploratory premise in the whole state to the farming area.
- Pastor of Communications Shri Manoj Sinha propelled a Pan India grant program for school kids called Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana to expand the range of Philately.
- PM Narendra Modi visit Chennai to take an interest in the 75th-commemoration festivities of the Daily Thanthi daily paper.
- The Haryana government marked introductory agreements worth Rs. 2,069 crore with 44 agro-based and sustenance preparing endeavors and foundations that will give work to 5,012 people.
Sports Current Affairs 8th November 2017
- India got 16 awards including four gold, at the continuous Commonwealth Shooting Championships in Gold Coast, Australia.
- Satbir Singh and T Manorama Devi developed successfully in the Elite Men’s and Elite Women’s occasions at ‘Saksham Pedal Delhi’ Cyclothon.
- India vanquished China 5-4 by means of the shootout to win the ladies’ Asia Cup hockey title 2017. With this, India additionally met all requirements for World Cup 2018 as Continental champion.
- Five-time best on the planet and Olympic bronze medalist MC Mary Kom named as the representative of the up and coming AIBA Women’s Youth World Championships.
Banking and Business Current Affairs 8th November 2017
- Goodbye Steel built up India’s biggest Coke Dry Quenching (CDQ) office, fit for dealing with 200 metric tons for each hour, at its best in a class steel plant at Kalinganagar Industrial Complex in Jajpur area of Odisha.