November 29, 2017, Current Affairs today Topic is National and International Current Affairs
November 29, 2017, Current Affairs
- With a plan to engage agriculturists, the state government offered simultaneousness to present a draft charge on the Punjab Land Improvement Schemes Act (Amendment) Bill, 2017 for the addition of new Section 14-An in the current Vidhan Sabha session for the establishment. Quite, the addition of new Section 14-An in the Punjab Land Improvement Schemes Act (Amendment) Bill, 2017 will help in laying of underground pipes of repair, redesign of existing underground pipelines through some other land possessions and so on. This move will straight away profit the agriculturists of the state as because of direct water supply and better foundation.
2. The primary South-Asian release of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES), which is being sorted out by the NITI Aayog in association with the administration of the United States of America began in Hyderabad, Telangana. The U.S. President Donald Trump’s Adviser and little girl Ivanka Trump, who is driving the US assignment for GES 2017 going to the summit at the Hyderabad International Convention Center (HICC). The current year’s Summit will feature the topic “Ladies First, Prosperity for All”.
3. State-run moneylender Bank of Baroda propelled advanced Supply Chain Finance arrangement which intends to quicken working capital advance open doors for the little and medium undertakings and extensive corporate customers. The new item gives a scope of store network fund items which covers pre-and post-shipment items like merchant and seller back. Sway’s advanced Supply Chain Finance arrangement has been intended to guarantee quicker endorsements, smoother exchange preparing and accessibility of back to the Small and Medium Enterprises.
4. Odisha government propelled a plan to help angle creation in the state with a budgetary arrangement of Rs 96 crore. The ‘Fish Pond Yojana’ conspire was propelled by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik while introducing a workshop on ‘Multiplying of Farmer Income through Dairy and Allied Farming Practices’ in Bhubaneswar. The plan intends to make extra 2,200 hectares of freshwater aquaculture cultivating with 50 percent money related help to agriculturists.
5. Service of Health and Family Welfare granted the Bronze Medal for its innovative and instructive show at the 37th India International Trade Fair 2017 being held at Pragati Maidan. The honor was exhibited by Shri C R Chaudhary, Minister of State (Commerce and Industry) at a capacity composed to grant the victors.
6. The Union Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) propelled an escalated preparing program for Elected Women Representatives (EWRs) of Panchayati Raj Institutions and Master Trainers in New Delhi. It is limit building program sorted out by National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) of WCD Ministry. It is surprisingly active on this scale has been taken up to prepare EWRs who will go out and direct towns professionally.
7. India and Greece have consented to Air Services Arrangement (ASA) and MoU on Cooperation (MoC) in the field of New and Renewable Energy. The understandings were marked after reciprocal talks between External Affairs Minister (EAM) Sushma Swaraj and her meeting partner Minister for Foreign Affairs of Greece Nikos Kotzias in New Delhi. ASA is marked between nations to settle on various flights that carriers can fly into each other’s nations.