We are here for you to give the vital current Affairs Today 15 October 2017 which have interesting updates of every single day by day occasion from all daily papers, for example, The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, India Today, Indian Express, Business Standard, all Government official sites. Our total current undertakings encourages you to get more stamps in Banking, protection, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railway and all other focused Exams. Read Now Current Affairs Today 15 October 2017
Current Affairs in India 15 October 2017
1. Bihar State Current Affairs Today 15 October 2017
On Oct eleventh, 2017 , The Bihar state bureau has affirmed bookings for people with incapacities in government occupations and instructive institutions.The endorsement was given amid a meeting managed by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and the Cabinet Secretariat Department Special Secretary Upendra Nath Pandey.
- This arrangement was made as per the Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- The bureau likewise affirmed the foundation of a state counseling board for the strengthening of ‘Divyangjan’ as imagined in the Act.
Secretaries of different offices, Representatives from areas, 2 individuals from the state administrative Assembly and 1 part from the state authoritative Council
2. Kolkata 15 October 2017 Current Affairs Today
Kolkata to have worldwide manikin celebration
On 26th – 31st October 2017, Kolkata is to have a worldwide Puppet celebration named ‘Quip (Puppets Unite Neighbors) International Puppet Festival’ at Mohorkunj, Kolkata.
Joke International Puppet Festival:
- West Bengal primary secretary Tourism and Home Affairs Atri Bhattacharya would initiate the International manikin celebration. The celebration will be directed for 6 days.
- Craftsmen from the UK, Germany, Peru, Portugal, Italy, Lithuania, Brazil, Singapore and India would partake in the celebration.
- This is the first run through Kolkata would host such a celebration. The manikin celebration is gone for recovering the feelings joined to puppetry.
- This occasion is composed by RGV Events and Gems Akademia. They have been doing the arrangements since a half year for this celebration.
3. Board Framed to Remember Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th Birth Commemoration
On twelfth October 2017, the Ministry of Culture declared that an administrative board of trustees has been framed to arrange year-long festivals of Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth commemoration from second October 2019.
Board of trustees to organize Mahatma Gandhi’s introduction to the world commemoration festivities:
- The administration board of trustees will be going by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The board incorporates the main priests of the considerable number of states, agents from the political area, Gandhians, scholars, and imperative people from various fields.
- The Committee will direct and endorse strategies, programs, exercises for the festivals. It will likewise manage usage of the choices taken by the board of trustees.
- The occasion would be praised at both national and worldwide levels. The concentration would be, to engender the message of Mahatma Gandhi.
4. Bureau of Post Dispatches Sampoorna Bima Gram Yojana
On thirteenth October 2017, the Minister for Communications Manoj Sinha propelled the Sampoorna Bima Gram (SBG) Yojana and an activity for extension of the demographic base of Postal Life Insurance (PLI).
SBG Plan and for Extension of the Demographic Base of PLI:
- Under Sampoorna Bima Gram (SBG) Yojana, no less than one town (having at least 100 families) will be distinguished in each of the income areas India.
- All family units of that distinguished town will be secured with at least one RPLI (Rural Postal Life Insurance) arrangement each.
- Under the extension of the Demographic base of PLI, advantages of PLI won’t be bound to Government and semi-Government workers any longer.
- It will likewise be accessible to Doctors, Engineers, Management Consultants, Charted Accountants, Architects, Lawyers, Bankers, Workers of Recorded Organizations.
5. Union Textiles Minister introduces world’s biggest B2B handiwork and endowments reasonable
- About 2980 exhibitors will be displaying their items and purchasers from around 100 nations including China, Australia, the US and the UK are relied upon to visit this show.
- More than 2000 items under 14 classes have been put available to be purchased.
- Rumored retail and online brands, for example, Fab India, Westside, Trends, The Wishing Chair, Furniture Walla, Good Earth will put in mass buy requests at this display.
- It is to be noticed that IHGF-Delhi Fair has been perceived by Limca Book of World Records as world’s biggest assemblage of crafted works exhibitors under one rooftop.
6 . Kerala State Current Affairs Today 15 October 2017
Dilli course in India and southeast Asia oceanic exchange starts in Kerala
The yearly Dilli course on ‘India and Southeast Asia – Maritime Trade, Expedition and Civilisation Linkages’ started on October 13, 2017, at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Kerala.
More Information about Dilli course in India and Southeast Asia – Maritime Trade, Expedition and Civilisation Linkages:
- Designation of serving senior maritime and drift protect officers, academicians, agents from the Archeological Survey of India (ASI) and cadets of INA are participating in this two-day course.
- Five papers, giving a point by point knowledge on the multifaceted effect of notable oceanic exchange that existed amongst India and Southeast Asian nations were displayed on an inaugural day.
- On October 14, 2017, Prof Ajay Pratap Singh, HOD, History, and Faculty of Social Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), would think of the ‘Financial foundation to India’s initial sea exchange.
- A paper on ‘Look East to Act East approach of India Vision and Prospectus’ excessively will be conveyed by Kailash Negi, Deputy Inspector General, Indian Coast Guard.