Current Affairs 9th December 2017 today Topic is National and International. The Best Topic and Very Useful Topic.
Current Affairs 9th December 2017
- Retirement finance body Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, EPFO opened another office for its more than 4.5 crore individuals that will permit union or merger of their different PF accounts with the present Universal Account Number, UAN
- Executive Narendra Modi initiated the BR Ambedkar International Center in New Delhi. The PM likewise disclosed two statues of the Dalit symbol in the middle of Janpath.
- The Border Security Force (BSF) connected with specialists to direct a mental investigation of its 2.5 lakh individuals in the midst of worries over rising instances of suicide by security workforce.
- Uttar Pradesh turns into the principal state to support the Center’s draft charge that makes moment triple talaq a cognizable and non-bailable offense
- India and Italy marked Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for participation in Agriculture and Phytosanitary issues.
- Province of Andhra Pradesh took off red floor coverings for South Korean Investors. The State government and Make in India Korea Center (MIC) marked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to set up Korea Industrial Complex in the State.
- Australia’s parliament has administered marriage correspondence, passing a bill consistently to permit two individuals, paying little respect to sex, to wed.
- The United States of America perceives Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It’s a move that overturns many years of U.S. approach, was the declaration made by the U.S President Donald Trump which welcomed bunches of feedback yet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu named this as ‘memorable day’ for Israel.
- India and Cuba marked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for improved participation in the wellbeing division
Banking and Business
- To help Digitisation, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made an urgent stride amending shipper rebate rates (MDR) charges on Merchants.
- Online sustenance conveyance start-up Swiggy (Bundle Technologies Pvt. Ltd) has designated Vishal Bhatia as a CEO for its new supply business
Sports and Entertainment
India won the main ever South Asian Regional Badminton Team Championship. In the title conflict played in Guwahati, India vanquished Nepal, 3-0. In the young men’s singles rivalry Aryaman Tandon crushed Dipesh Dhami 21-9, 21-15 while Ashmita Chaliha vanquished Rashila Maharjan 21-9, 21-6 in the Girls’ singles occasion.
More Current Affairs