Current Affairs 23 October 2017 We are here for you to give the imperative Current Affairs October 23, 2017, which has one of a kind updates of every single day by day occasion from all daily papers, for example, The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, India Today, Indian Express, Business Standard, all Government official sites. Our entire current issues cause you to get more checks in Banking, protection, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railway and all other focused Exams.
Current Affairs 23 October 2017 For Indian States
- Rajasthan limits tests against open workers
Rajasthan State Government under Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has passed Criminal Laws (Rajasthan Amendment) Ordinance, 2017 which tries to ensure serving judges, previous judges, justices and open workers in Rajasthan from being researched for no-obligation activity without Government’s earlier endorse.
- Post this declaration, the ex-gratia sum for Police authorities martyred on obligation stands, overhauled to Rs. 40 lakh from Rs. 20 lakh prior.
- Mr. Adityanath made this declaration at the Police Commemoration Day Parade in Lucknow.
- He additionally declared that the number of decorations granted to police staff in every one of the units of Uttar Pradesh’s Police Department has been expanded from 200 to 950.
- Uttar Pradesh State Government has offered employment to 400 groups of expired police authorities.
- These measures are planned to support the confidence of the police drive which will thus help in reinforcing the peace circumstance in the state.
2. Five-part advisory group to choose RSTV’s next editorial manager in-boss
According to a request from Rajya Sabha secretariat, a five-part advisory group has been framed to choose the contender for the post of manager in-head of Rajya Sabha TV (RSTV).
- This panel is going by Prasar Bharati Chairman A Surya Prakash.
- Rajya Sabha MP Swapan Dasgupta, Prasar Bharati CEO Shashi Shekhar Vempati, Additional Secretary (Personnel) in the Rajya Sabha Secretariat P K Ramacharyulu and columnist Rahul Srivastava are alternate individuals from this inquiry cum-determination panel.
- The board will welcome applications for the post and will direct meetings of reasonable hopefuls. In light of the meetings, a proposal for conclusive determination will be submitted to Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu, the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha.
- The post of RSTV’s editorial manager in-boss felt empty when Gurdeep Singh Sappal surrendered after Hamid Ansari’s term as VP arrived at an end in August 2017.
Current Affairs 23 October 2017 for Bank and Business
- Govt grants banks to offer all the more little funds plans
With a specific end goal to empower funds, Central Government has issued a notice permitting all open part banks and best three private area banks (ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank) to acknowledge stores under different little reserve funds plans, which up to this point, were just sold through post workplaces.
- According to current financing costs, interests in the general population provident reserve (PPF) plan will bring 7.8 for each penny return while Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) speculations will yield 7.5 for every penny and develop in 115 months.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme, the plan identified with young lady youngster reserve funds offers 8.3 for every penny every year, though speculation on 5-year Senior Citizens Savings Scheme will yield 8.3 for each penny, with the enthusiasm being paid quarterly
2. RBI elucidates connecting of Aadhaar with ledger obligatory
On 21st October 2017, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) elucidated that connecting of Aadhaar to the ledger is obligatory under the Prevention of Money-Laundering (Maintenance of Records)
- The illumination has been made after an area of the media announced while giving an answer to a Right to Information Act application, that connecting of ledgers with Aadhaar isn’t obligatory.
- Save Bank of India has cleared up that connecting of Aadhaar to the ledger is obligatory under the Prevention of Money-Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017, distributed in the Official Gazette on first June 2017.
- RBI had not issued any different bearings to banks for connecting of Aadhaar with ledgers after the administration overhauled the Prevention of Money-Laundering Act.
Current Affairs 23 October 2017 for Science and Technology
- Mumbai city body opens online entryway for business endorsements
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has presented an online single window framework to issue consents for new organizations and industrial facilities, in Mumbai.
- All new business consents will now be accessible through the online entryway and the BMC will quit tolerating physical applications. This framework will likewise show the continuous status of the application, from every one of the divisions dealing with the demand.
- The framework has been begun on a trial premise in the vicinity of seventeenth and 30th October 2017. It will be completely operational from 31st October 2017. The framework will make it less complex to get up to nine authorizations on the web.
- The basic connection on the site will give access to applications to shops and foundation enlistment, wellbeing permit, exchange permit, neon sign board permit and a manufacturing plant allow.
2. GSTN dispatches exceed expectations based disconnected apparatus to document starting GSTR-3B returns
GST Network (GSTN) has propelled an exceed expectations based disconnected apparatus for organizations to document starting GSTR-3B returns.
- Citizens can download exceed expectations based disconnected apparatus from the GSTN gateway under the download area and later fill in the information. Following this, the record can be transferred on GST entrance.
- Subsequent to transferring of the arrival to the GST Portal, the citizen needs to see the shape, finish conventions like submit, balance the obligation and record their GSTR-3B Return utilizing advanced signature or electronic check code.
- This office has been acquainted with giving a chance to the citizen to check subtle elements of GSTR 3B preceding recording and limit odds of blunder.