Affairscloud Quiz Question and Answers on 19 November 2017. Very Useful Questions Red Now
1. The RBL Bank has set up the primary all ladies branch of the bank in which of the given urban areas?
A) New Delhi
Clarification: Private area RBL Bank has set up an all ladies branch in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The branch at R A Puram would be overseen by eight ladies and offer all items and administrations crosswise over risk and resources.
2. A class on ‘Digital Security in the Context of Indian Navy’ was held in which of the given urban areas on November 17, 2017?
B) New Delhi
Clarification: A class on digital security with regards to Indian Navy was held in New Delhi. The workshop gave a stage to cooperation and sharing of learning and involvement in Cybersecurity among the specialists in the field.
3. In accordance with India’s sovereign rating update, Moody’s Investors Service has redesigned the evaluations of NTPC, NHPC, NHAI and GAIL to which of the accompanying?
Clarification: After updating India’s sovereign rating to Baa2 stable from Baa3 positive, Moody’s Investors Service has redesigned the evaluations of framework government-related backers (GRIs) NTPC, NHPC, NHAI and GAIL to Baa2 in accordance with India’s sovereign appraisals.
4. Which of the accompanying plans has been propelled by the legislature of India in the event of Ekta Diwas to fortify social relations and the common association between the general population of the nation?
A) Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat
B) Ekta Me Anekta
C) Bharat Bhagya Vidhata
D) Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas
6.Which among the given banks has as of late marked a MoU with the Innovation Center Denmark India (ICDK India) to bring fintech developments and new businesses from Denmark to India?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
7. The 2023 Rugby World Cup will be facilitated by which nation?
Clarification: France will have the 2023 Rugby World Cup in an immense astonishment after the Council of the game’s administering body World Rugby’s Board declared so.
8. Which of the accompanying nations has out of the blue endorsed a pill named Abilify MyCite having advanced following framework to caution whether a patient is taking the pharmaceutical as planned?
D) The United States of America
Clarification: The Food and Drug Administration has affirmed the main medication Abilify MyCite in the United States with an advanced ingestion following framework, in a phenomenal move to guarantee that patients with psychological instability take the prescription recommended for them.
9. Which state has been made the accomplice of the Manipur and Nagaland under the Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat plan of the legislature?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
Clarification: Under the plan, Madhya Pradesh has been made an accomplice of Manipur and Nagaland. The Higher Education Department of Madhya Pradesh has been made nodal office to execute the plan.
10. Without precedent for a long time, Moody has updated India’s bond rating to _____and has additionally changed the viewpoint for India’s appraising from positive to stable.
Clarification: International FICO assessment office Moody’s Investors Service has redesigned India’s bond rating without precedent for a long time, saying proceeded with the advance in India’s monetary and institutional changes will improve its high development potential. It has overhauled India’s bond rating to Baa2 from its most reduced speculation review (Baa3). It has changed the standpoint for India’s appraising to stable from positive.
11. Nepal Electricity Authority has consented to a Joint Venture arrangement with which nation for the development of 750 MW West Seti Hydropower Project?
B) United States
Clarification: Nepal Electricity Authority, NEA has consented to a joint wander arrangement with a Chinese organization, China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC) to build 750 MW West Seti Hydropower Project.
12. Previous MP Abdul Mannan Hossain who passed on as of late was a pioneer of which of these political gatherings?
A) Indian National Congress
B) Bharatiya Janata Party
C) All India Trinamool Congress
D) Bahujan Samaj Party
Clarification: Former Murshidabad MP and senior Trinamool Congress pioneer Abdul Mannan Hossain has passed away.
13. Name the principal northeastern province of India to dispatch Point of Sale (POS) office for power charge installment?
Clarification: Nagaland scripted history when it turned into the principal State in the Northeast to dispatch Point of Sale (POS) office for power charge installment, where the method of installment will be cashless.
14. The state legislature of Maharashtra has set up a 7 part board to prescribe approaches to stop the custodial passings. Will’s identity the leader of the board of trustees?
A) Sanjay Kothari
B) Nripendra Mishra
C) Pradeep Sinha
D) Sudhir Shrivastava
Clarification: The Maharashtra government has set up a seven-part council headed by Additional Chief Secretary (Home) Sudhir Shrivastava to prescribe approaches to stop the custodial passings.
15. Which state government has endorsed setting up “State Ayush Society” under the Center’s “National Ayush Mission” to support elective solution in the state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
Clarification: The Bihar government gave its gesture for setting up a “State Ayush Society” to give a lift to elective prescription in the state. The Society will be set up as a major aspect of the Center’s “National Ayush Mission” and enrolled under the Society Registration Act.