Affairscloud Current Affairs 25 October 2017 Current Affairs. We are here for you to give the imperative Current Affairs October 25, 2017, which has one of a kind updates of every single day by day occasion from all daily papers, for example, The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, India Today, Indian Express, Business Standard, all Government official sites. Our total current issues cause you to get more checks in Banking, protection, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railway and all other aggressive Exams.
Indian Current Affairs 25 October 2017
- Haryana to present ‘PGs for cows’ to support drain generation
On October 22, 2017, Haryana State Government reported to set up ‘PGs (Paying Guests) for cows’, through which individuals living in elevated structures or in urban ranges will have the capacity to raise their own particular cows and create a quality drain for their own utilization.
- Under this activity, Haryana State Government will reserve 50 to 100 sections of land of land for dairy business.
- In such reserved ranges, there will be two sorts of dairies – one will be conventional and the other will be set up as ‘PGs for dairy cattle’.
- Individuals who live in elevated structures in a major city where raising cows isn’t conceivable, yet at the same time need to devour drain of their own bovine or wild ox, can raise their own cows and get quality drain by taking up plots saved for ‘PGs for steers’ in the reserved dairy ranges.
- Haryana Government is taking a few measure to help the dairy industry in the state with a goal to make Haryana as the best state in drain generation.
Banking Current Affairs 25 October 2017
- Banks to now coordinate unique IDs with photocopies
According to the most recent warning issued by Department of Revenue under the Finance Ministry, banks and money related establishments should obligatorily check the first recognizable proof records of people managing in real money over the endorsed limit.
- According to the warning, on the off chance that the ID report does not contain refreshed address, a service charge like power, phone, post-paid cell phone, channeled gas or water charge which isn’t over two months old can be considered as a proof of address.
- This notice by Department of Revenue is an alteration to the Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules.
- The anticipation of Money-laundering Act (PMLA) is Indian Government’s structure to check illegal tax avoidance and age of dark cash.
- Detailing elements like banks, budgetary establishments and middle people need to agree to PMLA rules by confirming personality of their customers, keep up records of their exchange and outfit data to Financial Intelligence Unit of India (FIU-IND) in the determined organization.
- For different budgetary exchanges, for example, cross outskirt wire exchange, buy/offer of enduring property and money managing, a particular limit sum has been recommended, above which such exchange must be compulsorily announced.
Business Current Affairs 25 October 2017
- BHEL begins execution of 4,000 megawatts Yadadri plant in Telangana
On October 23, 2017, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) reported that it has initiated execution of Yadadri supercritical warm power venture requested by the Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (TSGENCO).
- The venture is situated at Damaracherla in Nalgonda region of Telangana and is esteemed at around Rs 20,400 crore.
- It has all the vital natural clearances and is agreeable with the modified discharge standards.
- This is the single biggest request for BHEL up until now and is additionally the most astounding worth request at any point put in the power part in India.
- BHEL is as of now executing 800 MW Kothagudem and 1,080 MW Bhadradri control ventures of TSGENCO.
Science and Technology Current Affairs 25 October 2017
- World War II wreck of SS Thistlegorm reproduced with virtual reality
Researchers have built up another online virtual reality encounter that gives clients a chance to investigate a Second World War wreck of SS Thistlegorm.
- Analysts from the University of Nottingham in the UK, have consolidated a 3D model of the submerged ship SS Thistlegorm, in view of thousands of photos, with 360-degree submerged video of jumpers investigating key areas of the disaster area.
- Archeologists gathered a huge number of photos and recordings from the site. The group handled and joined pictures of the wreck with photogrammetric programming.
- The outcome was the profoundly nitty gritty 3D model of the shipwreck, in view of 24,307 photographic pictures, which gives a virtual reality experience to investigate the wreck of SS Thistlegorm.
Sports Current Affairs 25 October 2017
- 2017 Denmark Open Super Series Premier – Kidambi Srikanth wins Denmark Open to Clinch Third Super Series Title of 2017
Kidambi Srikanth of India crushed Lee Hyun-il of South Korea by 21-10, 21-5 in the Men’s singles finals. Kidambi Srikanth won the Men’s singles title. This is his third Super Series title in 2017.
- Ratchanok Intanon of Thailand crushed Akane Yamaguchi of Japan by 14-21, 21-15, 21-19 in ladies’ singles finals. Ratchanok Intanon won the ladies’ singles title.
- Liu Cheng and Zhang Nan combine of China vanquished Marcus Fernaldi Gideon and Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo match of Indonesia by 21-16, 22-24, 21-19 in the men’s copies finals.