Affairscloud: We are here for you to give the imperative Current Affairs 16 October 2017 which have interesting updates of every day by day occasion from all daily papers, for example, The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, India Today, Indian Express, Business Standard, all Government official sites. Our entire current issues cause you to get more stamps in Banking, protection, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railway and all other focused Exams. Read Now Affairscloud
Affairscloud Current Affairs in the Indian States
- India-Sri Lanka Joint Military Exercise held in Pune: Mitra Shakti 2017
On thirteenth – 25th October 2017, Mitra Shakti 2017, a joint exercise amongst India and Sri Lanka for military co-operation and interoperability, is directed at the Aundh Military Camp, in Pune.
Mitra Shakthi 2017
- The Mitra Shakthi preparing practices began in India’s reaction to China’s developing impact in South Asia and the Indian Ocean area.
- Its point is to trade the best military practices of the two nations and assemble a solid military-to-military connection between the two armed forces and create joint procedures predominantly in the counter-revolt and counter psychological warfare (CI and CT) condition.
- The preparation module incorporates weapons preparing, fundamental military strategies, and complex fight methodologies. The Mitra Shakti arrangement began in 2012.
- Senior military spectators of the two nations will go to the Final Tactical Exercise to be held at the Aundh Military Station, on 25th October 2017.
2. Five Telangana Understudies chose for NASA Wanderer Challenge
Five understudies from SR Engineering College in Warangal, Telangana have been chosen to participate in the fifth yearly NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge. The test has been booked to be held in April 2018 in the US.
- For choice in the last test, this understudy needed to present a moon carriage configuration report that makes their surrey take a shot at the surface of the moon, guaranteeing the wellbeing of its travelers.
- The five understudies are P Paul Vineeth, Prakash Rainey, P Sravan Rao, R Dilip Reddy and V Sneha. At the last test in April 2018, the group will be driven by their personnel Manoj Chaudhary.
- Understudies from 23 nations will take an interest in the last test for which they should plan and make meanderers fit for navigating a testing exoplanetary-like scene.
Meet of physiologists, pharmacologists – APPICON 2017
On twelfth – fourteenth October 2017, APPICON 2017, the 63rd Annual National Conference of Association of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India, was held at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), in Puducherry.
APPICON 2017 Details
- The APPICON 2017 was facilitated by the Department of Physiology, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
- Boss Minister of Puducherry V.Narayanasamy initiated the occasion and discharged a keepsake. He displayed the API grants under different classifications.
- Subhash Chandra Parija, JIPMER Director, conveyed the presidential address. Pravati Pal, Co-sorting out Chairman, respected the social event.
- G.S.Gaur, Organizing Chairman, Ramji Singh, General Secretary of APPI, G.K.Pal, Dean-JIPMER Karaikal, and different higher authorities likewise took an interest.
- The Topic of APPICON 2017 was ‘Physiology past Academics in the Era of Translational Research’. Different meetings were led identified with physiology and pharmacology.
Affairscloud Current Affairs for Banking
- Odisha Government Division Signs MOU with SBI
On fourteenth October 2017, the Odisha government’s Directorate of Treasuries and Inspection marked a MoU with SBI, for joining of SBI e-Pay with the digital treasury.
MoU amongst Odisha and SBI:
- The MoU was marked by Bhabani Prasad Nanda, Director, Treasuries and Inspection, Odisha and Goutam Roy, DGM, SBI. This MoU is an activity by the Odisha government to encourage income accumulation from subjects through computerized keeping money stage.
- The SBI e-Pay is the installment aggregator benefit wing of SBI. It encourages online installment of government levy by the clients of any open or private area banks.
- Any mode like plastic, charge card, versatile saving money, net managing an accounting office gave by around 42 accomplice banks can be utilized by the payers for paying a contribution. Likewise, the office of money store at any branch of SBI in Odisha can be utilized.
- All income-producing branches of Odisha can incorporate with this Gateway through state treasuries. At the present time, ventures and income office have been coordinated with this portal.
Affairscloud Current Affairs for Business
- Authority of Indian norms (BIS) Act 2016 came into drive
Another Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Act 2016 which was told on March 22, 2016, has been carried into drive with impact from October 12, 2017.
- According to this demonstration, any merchandise/article/result of any booked industry and any procedure/framework/administration can be brought under mandatory confirmation administration by the legislature in the event that it thinks of it as fundamental in the general population intrigue or for the assurance of human, creature, plant wellbeing, condition, or keeping in mind the end goal to avert out of line exchange rehearses and in light of a legitimate concern for national security.
Affairscloud Current Affairs for Science
World’s biggest burning exploration focus initiated at IIT Madras
National Center for Combustion Research and Development (NCCRD), world’s biggest burning exploration focus was initiated at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras on October 13, 2017.
About National Center for Combustion Research and Development (NCCRD):
- The inside was introduced by NITI Aayog part V K Saraswat within the sight of Prof Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary, Department of Science and Technology.
- It has biggest foundation offices for any ignition look into focus in a scholarly setting all around.
- Car, warm power, and aviation impetus will be the essential research regions at NCCRD. Fire research and microgravity burning are likewise the regions of research intrigue, however to a minor degree.
- NCCRD has been set up at an aggregate cost of Rs 90 crore and is relied upon to give a lift to examine in ‘Elective Energy and Environmental Protection’ by concentrating on the compelling use of ignition as methods for thermo-synthetic vitality transformation.
Affairscloud Current Affairs for Sports
ICC affirms South Africa-Zimbabwe 4 day test on trial premise
On thirteenth October 2017, The International Cricket Council (ICC) affirmed four-day Tests on a trial premise between South Africa and Zimbabwe from 26-29 December 2017.
ICC supports South Africa-Zimbabwe 4 day test
- ICC Chief Executive David Richardson made the declaration after an ICC meeting in Auckland, New Zealand. He expressed that, individuals are allowed to sort out reciprocal four-day coordinates as a test till the 2019 World Cup.
- The principal ever four-day Test, to be played between South Africa and Zimbabwe, will be played from 26th to 29th December 2017.
- The ICC Board likewise endorsed a reexamined draft of Player Eligibility Regulations which will become effective soon.Eligibility on the premise of nationality (residency) has changed to the player expecting to live in the nation for a three-year time frame in both the men’s and ladies’ amusements.