Affairscloud 6 November 2017 Current Affairs Today Topics is Indian State Current Affairs, Sports, Science, and Banking.
Affairscloud 6 November 2017 Indian State Current Affairs
Odisha 6 November 2017 Current Affairs
- 06 November 2017 Current Affairs: Odisha being the ‘center state’ of super occasion World Food India-2017 (WFI), the state set to get ventures from Amul worth around Rs.250 Crores.
- With a plan to tap tremendous journal capability of Odisha, Gujarat based dairy agreeable, Amul reported that it will put around Rs 250 crore in the State.
- It is the second greatest market for Amul in India.
- At present, there is a supply hole of 30 lakh liters of drain every day in the State.
Telangana 6 November 2017 Current Affairs
- Telangana set to give 24×7 power supply keeping in mind the end goal to support cultivate segment.
- The state government chose to take this action by providing ‘quality’ and ‘continuous’ power on a test premise in the whole state to the agrarian area.
- Boss Minister Chandrashekhar Rao did trial premise 24-hour control supply would be given from Monday night for five or six days everywhere throughout the state for the horticulture division.
- Transco, Genco and Discoms SPDCL and NPDCL have contributed about Rs. 12,000 Crore to reinforce the dispersion and supply frameworks. Around 23 lakh pump sets are being used in the State cultivate area.
Indian Central 6 November 2017 Current Affairs
- Minister of Communications Shri Manoj Sinha propelled a Pan India grant program for school youngsters called Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana to expand the compass of Philately.
- Under the plan of SPARSH (Scholarship for Promotion of Aptitude and Research in Stamps as a Hobby), it is proposed to grant yearly grants to offspring of Standard VI to IX having a great scholastic record and furthermore seeking after Philately as a leisure activity.
Sports Current Affairs 6 November 2017
- India packed away 16 decorations including four gold at the continuous Commonwealth Shooting Championships in Gold Coast, Australia.
- It has one gold and a silver decoration in shotgun occasions.
- India had three delegates in the six-man quick discharge gun last with Olympian Gurpreet Singh qualifying alongside Anish and Neeraj.
- Satbir Singh and T Manorama Devi rose successfully in the Elite Men’s and Elite Women’s occasions at ‘Saksham Pedal Delhi’ Cyclothon. The occasion was composed by Petroleum Conservation and Research Association (PCRA) under specialized direction from Cycling Federation of India. The occasion was bolstered by many Oil organizations including IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, and ONGC.
- India crushed China 5-4 by means of the shootout to win the ladies’ Asia Cup hockey title 2017. With this, India likewise fit the bill for World Cup 2018 as Continental champion. Savita Punia was pronounced Goalkeeper-of-the-Tournament while Monica won the Woman-of-the-Match grant. Captain Rani scored twice while Monica, Lilima Minz, and Navjot Kaur scored an objective each in the shootout.