Affairscloud Today Topic is Indian State and Sports Current Affairs. this is 15 November 2017 Current Affairs
15 November 2017 Current Affairs for Indian State
Rajyavardhan Rathore discharges the India Youth Development Index and Report 2017
On November 13, 2017, Union Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports (Independent Charge), Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore discharged the ‘India Youth Development Index and Report 2017’ in New Delhi.
- For building Youth Development Index for the year 2017, the most recent meaning of youth (15-29 years) as utilized as a part of India’s National Youth Policy – 2014 and World Youth Development Report of Commonwealth has been thought about.
- In India Youth Development Index 2017, the five measurements of Global Youth Development Index (Global YDI) have been held. These five measurements are training, wellbeing and prosperity, business and opportunity, political cooperation and community interest for youngsters
Sainik Sankshema Sabha to be sorted out in all locale of Andhra and Telangana
On twelfth November 2017, Ex-servicemen Welfare Board authorities said that Sainik Sankshema Sabha will be sorted out in all locale in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- The declaration was made at a rally and a grievance redressal program sorted out in Hyderabad. Lieutenant General R.K. Anand who is the General Officer Commanding Dakshin Bharat Area introduced the rally.
- He said that all measures were being taken by the Indian Army to achieve ex-servicemen and dowagers of the individuals who had served in the powers. In the meeting, many slows down were set up to encourage and resolve grievances identified with benefits, re-work, and restoration.
Mumbai to have Asian Bankers Association summit
Out of the blue, Mumbai is to have the 34th yearly meeting of the Asian Bankers Association (ABA) on sixteenth and seventeenth November 2017.
- The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) summit will be facilitated by State Bank. The subject during the current year’s summit is ‘Asia’s swing to change’.
- The occasion is relied upon to be gone to by more than 160 household and universal financiers. A portion of the outside speakers at the occasion is ADB’s Noritaka Akamatsu, Chikahisa Sumi of IMF and Cheng-Mount of Financial Supervisory Commission of Taiwan.
- The current year’s summit will talk about the effect of the continuous worldwide downturn on the standpoint of the Asian economies, financial outcomes of the Brexit in March 2019 on Asia, the America-first approach of the Trump organization, ramifications of fintech on banks, and so on.
15 November 2017 Current Affairs for Business
India to be third biggest avionics advertise by flight by 2019
According to a report by worldwide consultancy and research firm, Center for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA), India will be world’s third-biggest avionics advertise for flights by 2019.
- Presently, India is the fourth biggest flight advertise on the planet with 131 million travelers for each annum (for the year 2016).
- The US is the biggest flight advertise with 815 million travelers, trailed by China (490 million travelers) and Japan(141 million travelers)
15 November 2017 Current Affairs for Science and Technology
Government dispatches Bharat Net stage 2 venture
On November 13, 2017, Central Government propelled stage 2 of the BharatNet task to interface 1.5 lakh gram panchayats with fast broadband by March 2019.
- Add up to money related cost for Phase 2 is around Rs. 34,000 crores.Under Phase 2, BSNL will take off optical fiber in eight expresses that were not secured under the main stage. These eight states are Assam, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Jammu and Kashmir and Sikkim.
- Contract for Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Odisha has been granted to Power Grid Corporation of India
Researchers made another natural material that creates power when focused
An adaptable new material has been created by analysts from Empa, the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, which produces power when focused.
- The analysts have made a thin, adaptable, rubbery material that creates power when extended and compacted. This works utilizing Piezo-electric impact.
- To make this material, polar nanoparticles and silicone must be molded before they are associated. At that point, a solid electric field is brought into the thin, versatile film to make the piezoelectric impact, which is accomplished by presenting the material to a great degree hot, at that point cool temperatures.
- This could be utilized as a part of weight sensors, pacemakers, other medicinal gadgets, apparel, control catches, or even wearable screens that create power from the wearer’s development.
15 November 2017 Current Affairs for Sports
Pankaj Advani wins seventeenth world title
Indian cueist Pankaj Advani has won his seventeenth world title at the IBSF World Billiards Championship 2017 in Doha, Qatar.
- Pankaj Advani beat Mike Russell of England by 6-2 (0-155, 150-128, 92-151, 151-0, 151-6, 151-0, 150-58, 150-21) and won his seventeenth world title at the IBSF World Billiards Championship 2017.
- Pankaj Advani is the champ of greatest number of world titles in any game by an Indian. He has expanded his aggregate with one more triumph.
- Prior to the competition, Pankaj Advani had conquered kindred Indian Rupesh Shah in the semi-finals by 5-2.
Marquez wins fourth MotoGP world title
On twelfth November 2017, Spain’s Marc Marquez won his 6th big showdown and fourth in the head MotoGP class with third place at the season-finishing Valencia Grand Prix.
- Marc Marquez was holding a directing 21-point lead in the title from Andrea Dovizioso and he has ensured the title with a best 11 complete or if Dovizioso neglected to win the race.
- Dovizioso slammed out five laps from the end. Marc Marquez completed in the third position and won the MotoGP world title in the Valencia MotoGP 2017.
- Marquez’s Honda partner Dani Pedrosa won the race. France’s Johann Zarco completed in the second position.
- The Honda group secured a ‘triple crown’ containing the constructor, rider and group titles.
- More Stories