23 November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers. today Topic is National and International Current Affairs Quiz.
23 November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
- Sri Lankan Prime Minister is on a 4-day visit to India from November 21, 2017, with a point of boosting reciprocal ties. Name the PM of Sri Lanka.
A) Maithripala Sirisena
B) Ranil Wickremesinghe
C) Ratnasiri Wickremanayake
D) Ranasinghe Premadasa
Clarification: Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has touched base in Bengaluru on a four-day visit to India. He will participate in the opening service of the fifth Global Conference on Cyberspace which will happen on 23rd and 24th of November 2017 in New Delhi.
2. Who among the given has turned into the main South India performing artist to be given with the UNICEF big name advocate status on November 20, 2017?
A) Kajal Aggarwal
B) Ileana D’Cruz
C) Trisha Krishnan
D) Taapsee Pannu
Clarification: Actor Trisha Krishnan has presented the UNICEF big name advocate status for kid rights at an occasion held in Chennai on Monday. She is the main performing artist from the South Indian film industry to get this respect, which was already presented to Bollywood VIPs like Nandita Das, Madhuri Dixit, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Raveena Tandon. V.
3. Name the Indian Justice who has been re-chosen as the fifth judge to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on November 21, 2017?
A) Dalveer Bhandari
B) Vikramajit Sen
C) Prafulla Chandra Pant
D) M. Y. Eqbal
Clarification: India’s chosen one Dalveer Bhandari was re-chosen as the fifth judge to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) after the United Kingdom pulled back the designation of Christopher Greenwood.
4. What is the rank of Indian captain Virat Kohli in the as of late discharged ICC Test Rankings for Batsmen?
Clarification: In Test rankings declared, India’s skipper Virat Kohli supplanted Australian opener, David Warner, to snatch the fifth spot in the rankings for Test batsmen. Australia commander Steve Smith drives the diagram with his England partner Joe Root in the second position.
5. The World’s greatest can pot show has been revealed in which state in the event of World Toilet Day?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
Clarification: World’s greatest latrine pot demonstrate was revealed at Marora, famously known as the ‘Trump town’, in Gurugram, Haryana on the World Toilet Day on Sunday in an offer to make mindfulness towards sanitation and utilization of toilets.
6. What is the rank of India in the IMD World Talent Rankings 2017?
Clarification: India has enhanced its positioning by three indents to 51 universally regarding capacity to draw in, create and hold ability while Switzerland bested the rundown gathered by driving worldwide business college IMD.
7. Name the cricket player to accomplish topmost spot in the most recent ICC Test Rankings for Batsmen.
A) David Warner
B) Steve Smith
C) Joe Root
D) Kane Williamson
Clarification: Australia chief Steve Smith drives the graph with his England partner Joe Root in the second position.
8. Which of the accompanying towns in Haryana is famously known as Trump town?
Clarification: The dull Marora town, with a populace of 1,800, in Mewat area of Haryana was in June rechristened as ‘Trump town’ by NGO Sulabh International Social Service Organization in a signal to U.S. President Donald Trump in front of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Washington.
9. The fifth release of Global Conference on Cyberspace will be held in which city?
A) New Delhi
Clarification: India, interestingly, will have the Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS), one of the world’s biggest gatherings in the field of Cyber Space and related issues, on 23 and 24 November 2017, at Aerocity, New Delhi. The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi will introduce the uber occasion.
10. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has its headquarter at__________
A) City of Brussels, Belgium
B) Paris, France
C) Berlin, Germany
D) The Hague, Netherlands
Clarification: Extra information Established in 1945, the ICJ is made out of 15 judges, who are chosen by an outright larger part of both the General Assembly and Security Council.