19th November 2017 Current Affairs today Topic is Indian State, Sports, Banking and More Current Affairs.
19th November 2017 Current Affairs For Indian State
- 19 November 2017 World Toilet DAY
World Toilet Day was seen on 19 November 2016 with an expectation to rouse millions over the world on issues of sanitation. The topic for 2016 World Toilet Day is ‘toilets and occupations’. The subject, toilets, and employment concentrate on how sanitation or its absence can affect vocations of individuals. The day likewise calls for action to help around 2.4 billion individuals who live without a latrine.
Essential Fact: The Sustainable Development Goals, which was propelled in 2015, additionally incorporates an objective to guarantee everybody wherever approaches toilets by 2030. Sanitation is a worldwide improvement need. World Health Organization (WHO)/UNICEF 2015 report says that 2.4 billion People live without enhanced sanitation. It additionally says that one in every ten individuals must choose the option to poo in the open.
WAS-Hatch 2016 says that looseness of the bowels caused by poor sanitation and risky water yearly murders 315000 children.International Labor Organization (ILO) 2003 report says poor sanitation and cleanliness hones helps in transmitting malady at work. This transmission causes 17 percent of all working environment passings. Hutton 2012 report says that loss of efficiency because of sicknesses caused by the absence of sanitation and poor cleanliness rehearses is evaluated to cost numerous nations up to 5 percent of GDP UN General Assembly in July 2013 embraced the “Sanitation for All’ Resolution (A/RES/67/291), assigning 19 November as World Toilet Day. The Day is facilitated by UN-Water as a team with Governments and applicable partners Availability of toilets, assume a vital part in enhancing wellbeing and in addition in ensuring individuals’ security and nobility, especially ladies’ and young ladies’. It likewise helps in making string economy.
2. Tamil Nadu Gets Worlds First Salt-Tolerant Plant Garden
The world’s first Genetic Garden of Halophytes (normally happening salt-tolerant plants) was introduced at the seaside town of Vedaranyam in Tamil Nadu. The first of its kind garden on the planet was initiated by Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib Fakim through video-conferencing. The garden has been set up by M S Swaminathan Research Foundation (MSSRF) established by prominent farming researcher Prof M S Swaminathan, father of Indian Green Revolution. It will have more than 1,600 species having a place with 550 genera and 117 groups of Halophytes plants.
At first, it will involve halophytes happening along the shorelines of India including the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Halophytes are salt-tolerant or salt-safe plants. They can flourish and finish their life cycles in soils or waters containing high salt focuses. They constitute two for each penny of earthly plant species. Criticalness Halophytes plants are imperative with regards to expanding salinization of land particularly due ocean level ascent in view of environmental change and an Earth-wide temperature boost.
As of late, disturbing ascent in the ocean level has provoked agribusiness researchers to require the development of saline-tolerant yields in light risk of ocean interruption. In future, expectant research of these plants could receive rich benefits to relieve the effect of environmental change as they can give nourishment to individuals, grub for domesticated animals, biofuel and furthermore can be utilized for elaborate purposes.
19th November 2017 Banking Current Affairs
- Government Bank and advanced installment server Oxygen have held hands to permit more than 3 lakh retail outlets of the last to dispatch money gathered from clients to the bank through its e-accumulation stage. According to the game plan, three lakh in addition to retail outlets of Oxygen would now be able to dispatch their money accumulation at the Federal Bank offices container India. This encourages the outlets to get renewed their running cutoff points on the spot empowering them to keep on serving the clients bother free. Government Bank will use its e-accumulation stage to approve the subtle elements of the outlets consistently, before tolerating the installment.
- Oxygen bargains in administrations like cash exchange, local cash settlement, computerized installments and also offices like making installments for utility administrations. Our capable e-gathering stage is supporting synergistic organizations like the one with Oxygen which is the biggest e-accumulation game plan that the bank has done to date. We are giving an included push at Delhi and NCR for all the more such corporate associations and cooperations. Government Bank is giving an included push at Delhi and NCR for all the more such corporate organizations and unions.
- Indeed Bank has banded together with Crown, a merchant revelation, and benefits stage, to dispatch digitized supper vouchers. The application based computerized feast wallet can be connected with a Meal Debit MasterCard which empowers representatives to profit boundless sustenance, refreshment, and basic need recovery choices. While disposing of the bother of overseeing and dissemination of paper money for the business, there is a coordinated dashboard which enables them to refresh worker subtle elements and disperse dinner vouchers with a solitary summon. For workers, the arrangement guarantees straightforward entry and use, alongside charge investment funds running up to INR 10,000 for each representative for each year.
- Ritesh Pai, Senior President, and Country Head Digital Banking, YES BANK has dependably been at the cutting edge of computerized installments for which we have banded together with Crown empowering us to concentrate on contributing towards carefully determined economy while driving delightful client encounters. This framework is a stage towards paperless exchanges, therefore, being condition cordial alongside streamlining the confused procedure of circulation and support for bosses while conveying numerous advantage.
19th November 2017 Sports Current Affairs
Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar introduced ventures worth Rs 6 crore at his received town of Puttamrajuvari Kandriga in Andhra Pradesh. On this event, he has received Gollapalli town in a similar state under Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna.It would be created with a measure of Rs 3.05 crore Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna: Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) is a country improvement program.
This Yojana propelled by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi on the birth commemoration of Jayaprakash Narayan, on 11 October 2014 The unmistakable element of this Yojana is that it is (a) request driven (b) roused by society (c) in view of individuals’ investment.