18 November 2017 Current Affairs today Topic is Indian State Current Affairs. Current Affairs 18 November 2017 (the present current undertakings). The beneath are the present undertakings of 18 November of this current year. For more present undertakings on National, International and other current issues in India stay refreshed to the present issues pages in the Indi work caution. Current Affairs today, GK today. 18 November 2017 current Affairs.
For more Current Affairs seventeenth November 2017 and Quizzes for the planning of SBI PO and Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current issues of June 2017, for focused exams by specialists, are accessible on IndiJobAlert.com. current undertakings today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers different current issues today segments of business and economy, managing an account and fund, Indian and International issues, people, barrier, condition and numerous for aggressive exams getting ready wannabes.
18 November 2017 Indian State Current Affairs
- The legislature of India opens the Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund oversaw by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- So as to offer a brought together stage for gathering and conveyance of the Indian power part data, Power Minister R K Singh propelled National Power Portal.
- Bombay Stock Exchange has selected Sthurathnam Ravi, one of the famous sanctioned bookkeepers of India, as the Chairman of the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Bihar State Government surrendered endorsement for setting a ‘State Ayush Society’ with an intention to advance the utilization of option medication in the state.
- INDIA is overwhelming China as the world’s biggest producer of human-caused sulfur dioxide (SO2), a dangerous air contamination that causes cloudiness and corrosive rain, another examination in light of satellite information indicated a week ago.
- Shri R.K. Singh, Minister of State (IC) for Power and New and Renewable Energy propelled the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – ‘Saubhagya’ Web Portal.
- The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, today displayed Standards to the 223 Squadron and the 117 Helicopter Unit of the Indian Air Force at the Air Force Station, Adampur, Punjab.
- Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Trade and Industry has proclaimed yoga as a game.
- v Raja lifted the Knoxville Challenger title in the wake of securing a battling win in the finals of the men’s copies.